Skip to content
50 Lessons from Be the Miracle by Regina Brett
- Get busy on the possible.
- Start where you are.
- You can make a big difference no matter how little you make.
- Magnify the good.
- Do your best and forget the rest. Pay no attention to the results. It could simply be too soon to tell.
- We all do the same things. It’s how we do them.
- Interruptions are divine assignments.
- Adjust your own oxygen mask before helping others or you’ll be of no use to anyone – including you.
- Instead of treating people the way you want to be treated, treat people the way they want to be treated.
- If you want to see a miracle, be the miracle.
- Everyone matters to somebody.
- Speak up for others, especially when they aren’t present to speak up for themselves.
- Give birth to yourself every day.
- Sometimes it’s enough to make one person happy.
- The secret of life is no secret. It’s sprinkled all over your life.
- If you can’t be the rock, be the ripple.
- Give as if the world is your family, because it is.
- Everyone is either your student or your teacher. Most people are both.
- Pray like you mean it.
- Arrive early.
- Dream big.
- Consult your own soul. Deep inside you already know the answers you need.
- Get in the game.
- God doesn’t always call the strong. Sometimes you have to be weak enough to serve.
- When you have nothing but faith, you have enough.
- Be a good monk. Make your life a prayer.
- Believe in abundance.
- Shine your light, no matter how dark the world around you appears
- Comfort the sick. When everyone else flees, be the one who stays.
- You have an endless supply of abundance from a wealthy Father who loves you, and so does everyone else.
- Carry as you climb.
- Be an original. Forge your own path.
- Harness the power of hope.
- Watch well your words. Practice restraint of tongue and pen.
- No matter what happens, don’t take it personally. Take it spiritually.
- The world needs your Yes!
- Use your power.
- You are a child’s most important teacher.
- What you think about you bring about.
- Aim higher.
- Make someone else’s dream come true.
- A saint is someone who knows how much God loves them.
- Don’t quit before the miracle happens.
- Make amends as soon as you can, while you still can.
- Silence the noise. In times of doubt or indecision, pause and make room for God.
- To be a channel of peace, you have to stay open.
- God will not have His work made manifest by cowards.
- Leave a legacy time can’t erase.
- If you woke up today, God isn’t through with you yet.
Read my blog
Connect on Linkedin
error: Content is protected !!